1. Celebrate Fall by making an Autumn Tree Collage at Lakeshore Learning in East Cobb. FREE workshop from 11am-3pm on Saturday.
2. See a movie!
- Children's Saturday Cinema at the Central Library: Mary Poppins at 3pm on Saturday
- Sherlock Holmes Film Festival at East Cobb Library at 2pm on Saturday
- Madagascar 3 at The Picture Show at Merchant's Exchange - showtimes vary so visit movies.com to check times
3. Fun with Food!
- Celebrate Fall and have fun with apples at Harry's Farmers Market during their Healthy Eating Kid's Club at 1:30 Saturday. Best to call ahead so they can be sure they have enough for everyone but drop-ins are welcome.
- Make Your Own Healthy Wrap Fundraiser at Whole Foods at Merchant's Walk from 11am-2pm on Saturday. For only $3 each, make your own wrap for lunch - fun way to get kids to experiment and try new foods. Proceeds go to the Whole Kids Foundation in support of school garden grants and salad bars.
4. Enjoy a fun day on Sunday at East Cobb Park's Sunday Funday from 4pm-7pm. Pack your picnic and enjoy the evening set to music and fun!
5. Field Trip!
- Going on all weekend - Fall Fun on the Farm! Corn Maze, farm tours, and evening Bonfire Hayrides at Cagle's Family Farm. Check online for schedule of activities & ticket prices
- Atlanta History Center's Fall Folklife Festival Saturday from 10:30-4:30. Traditional cooking, craft, farming, and blacksmith demos, music, food for purchase, and more! Included with admission. If you haven't been to AHC with your kids, check out my "Beyond Cobb" Guide.
There is a lot going on this weekend! If you are looking for something else, be sure to check out our website calendar and follow us on Facebook for daily posts.